Terms and Conditions Interpretation.
In these conditions of sale: “Supplier” means Adams Sensory Zones Ltd , registered address Unit E7 Centerpoint Business Park Oak Drive Dublin 12 “Customer” means the person who purchases the Goods. “Goods” means the goods ordered by the Customer from the Supplier in an order which has been accepted by the Supplier.
2. By submitting your email address to the Supplier you are agreeing that the Supplier and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you in connection with your order or any offers they may have. You agree that the Supplier does not have any obligation of confidence to you.
3. Delivery Date. The Supplier shall use reasonable efforts to meet any stated delivery date but shall not be liable (in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage resulting from its failure to do so, howsoever caused. Acceptance of a customer’s order will only be deemed to have taken place once payment has been authorised and paid in full and when the Supplier dispatches the order. The Supplier reserves the right not to accept an order at their discretion.
4.Delivery Location. Delivery shall be as agreed at the time the Customer completed their order and to the premises stated on the purchase order, unless otherwise agreed. Delivery charges and timescales will vary but the Supplier will provide approximate details at the time the order is made. In the event of any delay the Supplier will not be held liable for any costs or damage to the customer save as provided by law.
5.Instalments. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the Supplier may make delivery in one or more instalments.
6.Packaging, Carriage and Insurance. The Prices are exclusive of any costs of standard packaging, carriage and insurance, which shall be arranged by the Supplier but paid by the Customer in addition to the price.
7.TITLE. Title to the goods only passes to the customer when payment is made for them in full.
8.Queries and Complaints. Notification of queries and/or complaints must be notified to the Supplier in writing within 7 days of receipt of the Goods.
9.Prices. Unless another price is quoted by the Supplier in writing and accepted by the Customer, the price of the Goods is the Supplier’s relevant trade price as at the date of the order. Prices of products are correct at the time of entering information, we will inform you if any price change affects your order, however, we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
10.VAT. Unless expressly quoted as including VAT, all prices are exclusive of value added tax or any other government taxes or duties which, if applicable, shall be paid by the Customer.
12.Payment Terms: At Adams Sensory Zones Ltd we give you a number of options to purchase your products .
All our payment options are secure and safe to use.
We never store payment details on our system and if you telephone in with your card details these are imputed to the system and not stored. Our main payment providers are Stripe and PayPal who are the biggest worldwide providers and your payments are performed on their secure servers.
We take the following payment options:
Stripe and PayPal Payments
PayPal is the biggest international online credit card payment gateway. We accept all the major Credit Cards and Visa Debit Cards with no registration required.
If you have a PayPal account payment with PayPal couldn’t be easier all you need to do is enter your PayPal password on the PayPal screen when prompted and you’re done.
If you don’t have an account, you can checkout through PayPal without registering by just entering the payment details like you would on any other website or just follow the PayPal prompts to create an account. Paying with PayPal is Safe Secure and Easy!
Payments will appear on your statement as Adams Sensory Zones .
Orders will be dispatched under the terms and conditions once payment is received.
13. Cancellations: You have a legal right under the Consumer (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order with 7 working days following receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. Goods must be returned within 28 days of cancelling your order. Products must be returned in their original packaging and you must retain proof of posting the returned product to ensure we receive same. A refund will only issue following receipt of the goods being returned. In the event you receive your order and a product is damaged you must notify us of any such damage within 7 days of receiving same with full details of the damage. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us of the damage. This also applies where an order received is incorrect or incomplete. Any cancellations made during the cooling off period and prior to delivery will be refunded by the same method of payment made at the full cost of the product. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
13 A. If you receive a faulty product you must return it to us in order for the Supplier to provide an exchange or refund.
14.Warranties. The Supplier warrants that: at the time of sale, it will have title to sell the Goods to the Customer; and the Goods sold to the Customer will conform with the specification for them published by the Supplier or their manufacturer.
15.Remedy. Subject to Clause 15, if the Supplier is in breach of the warranties given by it under Clause 11, its liability shall be limited to: – replacement of the Product concerned; or – at the option of the Supplier, reimbursement of the price paid.
16. No Other Liability. Subject to Clause 15, the Supplier shall have no further liability to the Customer other than as described in Clause 12, whether under these conditions of sale or on any other basis including liability in tort as a result of the sale of the Goods.
17. Consequential Loss Etc.: Subject to Clause 18, the Supplier shall not under any circumstances be liable to the Customer by reason of any representation or warranty, condition or other term or any duty of common law, or under the express terms of these conditions of sale, for any consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damage (whether for loss of current or future profits, loss of enterprise value or otherwise) and whether occasioned by the negligence of the Supplier, its employees or agents or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
18. Non-Excludable Liability. Nothing in this these conditions of sale shall exclude or limit the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Supplier or any of its employees or agents, nor shall they operate to exclude or limit any statutory rights which cannot be legally excluded or limited, including the statutory rights of a consumer.
19. Application. These conditions of sale shall apply to any purchase of goods under an order which is accepted by the Supplier. No other terms shall apply to the sale of the Goods, including any standard conditions of purchase of the Customer, even if they are printed on the written order of the Customer or any other document issued by the Customer.
20. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and it will be a matter for the customer to ensure they are fully aware of the contents of these terms and conditions prior to each purchase they make and the customer is deemed to be fully aware of same at the time of placing their order.
21. Governing Law. These conditions of sale shall be governed by Irish law